Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key Generator 100% Working
Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key Generator is one of the most used text processors in the world. You can activate the trial or limited edition of the Professional Office 2010 Suite by using the Microsoft Office 2010 product or activation keys.” In this version, the subject “you” performs the action of activating the software. After the activation of Microsoft Office, you can get the full features of any Office 2010 application, including Microsoft Word 2010, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key
Microsoft Office 2010 is an upgraded form of Microsoft Office 2007, and it is a version of the Microsoft Office Productivity Suite. When you get Microsoft Office 2010, you get it with the Microsoft Office 2010 product key. Microsoft Office 2010 has upgraded, and it was now more “role-oriented” than previous versions. Many features help employees in roles such as research and development professionals, salespeople, and human resources.
Detail About Product Key?
The product key is also known as a software key. A product key is a specific key for a computer program. It provides real certification of the program. The user must enter a series of numbers or letters during the installation of the software. The software then transfers them to a validation function that combines the sequences according to the mathematical algorithm. The results match a set of correct solutions. If the key matches, the program installs successfully, and the user can start using it. You can download it with the product key by using the below link.
Some Key Features of Microsoft Office 2010 Plus Product Key
The most stunning key features of Microsoft Office 2010 are listed below.
- Microsoft 2010 provides advanced photo and media editing tools.
- The Better Paste button lets you choose from multiple options that save you time and effort.
- Spark Lines and Slicer are newly added features in Microsoft Excel 2010 that provide you with additional summaries and essential details about your data.
- PowerPoint 2010 promotes a useful feature, “Broadcast Slideshow,” that lets you instantly broadcast your presentation.
Products of Microsoft Office Suite 2010
Here are the essential products of Microsoft Office Suite 2010 are listed below.
- Word 2010
- Excel 2010
- PowerPoint 2010
- OneNote 2010
- Outlook 2010
Now we are going to discuss the features of these Microsoft Office products.
Word 2010 New Tools
- New navigation replaces the document maps in previous Pen Word versions and allows users to drag and drop headings inside the pane to rearrange pages in a document.
- The navigation pane now able to replace the Find dialog box in previous versions and now highlights search results.
- Windows Live Writer integration.
Excel 2010 Updates
- Excel 2010 includes a calculation engine designed to improve performance in response to user feedback on previous versions of Excel 2010. As now the part of the new calculation engine, a new version of Solver Add-In and new versions of statistical functions were introduced.
- Macro recording support for chart elements.
- The number of data points about data is limited to the available memory. In Excel 2007, the limit was 32,000 data points.
- Rule-based cell formatting.
- Graphing features, including sparklines, small graphics that represent data trends. And slicers, which allow users to filter data results instantly.
What’s New In PowerPoint 2010
- A Reading View allows the users to display and progress through presentations in a window.
- It allows Audio editing and playback functionality. It also allows users to delete, bookmark, or trim audio. T
- he presentation section will enable users to customize the organization of slides in the presentation visually.
- Support for custom format.
- An Advanced animation painter allows the users to select and copy the desires animation and apply it to another slide.
- A Microsoft account can broadcast a slideshow remotely, known as “Broadcast Slideshow,” while SharePoint supports local broadcasts.
- Users can simulate the laser pointer with the mouse cursor during the presentation.
- Options include the ability to add different visual effects, bookmark specific scenes for playback as the slides move, fade in or out, and trim videos.
Specs of OneNote 2010
Here is described the most amazing features of OneNote 2010.
- A new docked mode enables in OneNote.
- A quick filing feature allows users to select a location in a notebook so they can quickly send information through other apps.
- PowerPoint 2010, Internet Explorer 6 and later, and Word 2010 support Linked Notes.
- We have added additional searches and will prefer future search results based on previous search queries
- Multi-touch pane and pinch gestures when you installed on a multi-touch capable operating system such as Windows 7.
- Outlook tasks can be created directly or indirectly from OneNote.
- Page versioning allows the multiple versions of a page to be present in a notebook.
- OneNote has added similar galleries to Word to provide basic formatting options.
- Support for automatic text wrapping.
- Ability to sync notebooks with Microsoft account
- SP1 introduces the ability to open a notebook from OneDrive.
- Format Painter One Note is now available in OneNote.
- Users can use wiki-style brackets to link pages, sections, and section groups from other places in a Notebook.
Microsoft Office 2010 Free Download With Product Key [Latest]